Thursday, July 2nd 2020 at 6:10PM – Per the city of Abilene
Due to the rise of COVID-19 in Abilene, city leadership has recommended we implement the following guidelines:
Sunday, May 24th 2020 at 10:00AM, we will reopen for IN-PERSON CHURCH!!!!!
We will also continue, for now, to offer the online service at 10:00AM and we recommend that those 65 and older, or those who might be more susceptible to the virus to continue to watch online from the safety of their homes.
What you can expect from us:
- We will sanitize the building thoroughly before and after each service.
- There will be hand sanitizer stations located throughout the building.
- Bathrooms will be available with sanitizing products available for you to use before/after use.
- All staff and volunteers will check their temperature prior to serving.
- Doors will remain open prior to, and after service so that no one has to touch any of those surfaces.
- The chairs in the worship space are arranged to allow for proper social distancing – 6ft. between individuals, couples and families.
- Families please sit together
- Make sure there are 2 chairs between you and the next family
- The offering plate will not be passed and no bulletins will be given.
- There will NOT be any nursery or classes for children or youth.
- There WILL BE activity bags available for the children.
What we expect from you:
- Please do not attend if you have had a fever or any symptoms of any illness within the past 14 days.
- Bring your own facemask and gloves if you would like to wear them.
- There will only be a few masks available for guests.
- Maintain good hygiene by washing your hands frequently, using hand sanitizer and not touching your face.
- We will not have fellowship time and will discourage handshaking or hugging.
- Parents, in addition to what we will provide, please feel free to bring other quiet activities for your children. We want them, and you, to be able to enjoy the service during this time when we can’t offer classes for them.
Will Groups Begin Meeting Again?
No youth or children’s groups will meet until further notice.
If you are currently in a group, your group leader will contact you with any information pertaining to this.
Women of Purpose will meet this Sunday at 4:00PM in the Children’s Building. Contacting Nicole Bullock for more information: 325-668-4333
Men’s Group will meet this Tuesday at 6:00AM in the foyer in the Main Building. Contact Glen Gibbs for more information: 325-660-3231
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org